IP masquerading & proxy

>I've got a setup like this at home, so I can tell you what I've done...
*..
>Ideally (in my opinion) you want the IP Masquerading box to act as a
>firewall, keeping your internal and external networks seperate, and
>controlling all traffic from one to the other.

Okay, I've got two cards in the system that I want to use as the "firewall"
and I'm installing Redhat 5.1 tonight.  Now can someone tell me how the
heck to set it up as the proxy?  I haven't been able to figure it out from
my books or the net *how* to do it.

Thanks,
-Larry

----L. Crisp-----------------cris0027@tc.umn.edu---