Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

Re: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:42] COW 3.00 pl1 on Solaris

On Thu, Apr 15, 1999 at 07:12:19PM -0600, Bob Campbell wrote:
> Hey guys, just joined up to help keep the solaris builds of COW 3.00 going.

Isn't there a COW/Solaris maintainer already?

> So, I've already run into something, and I'm too old and crotchety to hunt
> this down any farther.  Basically, where the hell are these functions:

Anyway, you seem to be using the mkkey.c distributed with COW which requires
libmp.a (which GMP provides).  The U.S. version only uses libgmp.a, however
there are some minor differences between the two versions of mkkey.

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2