Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

TedTurner 1.3.1 for HP/HPUX and PPC/Linux

Thanks to Charles Duffy who did all the work for porting and compiling
to two new platforms, I'm pleased to announce that additional binaries
for the TedTurner/Paradise client 1.3.1 are now available.

* HP/HP-UX 10.x
* PPC/Linux (I believe it also works with mk/Linux)

You can find these and other TT binaries and source at:
	ftp://ftp.netrek.org/pub/netrek/clients/tedturner/

If you have any questions, bug reports or comments, feel free to contact
me directly or through the Paradise-workers and Vanilla-clients mailing
lists (see header for addresses).  If you have specific issues with
the HP-UX or PPC/Linux clients, Charles may also be interested in hearing
about them.

Dave
--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2