Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2295] Record game command for INL robot

On Wed, 19 May 1999 you wrote:
>I checked, and Kevin's patches to have COW view cambot recordings is
>not in COW3.00pl1.  I put a web page where you can get the patches at
>http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/jeffno/cambot.html.  They apply to pl0,
>but might work with pl1 for all I know.
>
>It'd be nice if some COW person added them to the source.  Did anybody
>ever get a hold of Kevin?

I just added the cambot  patches to the COW CVS tree. After a quick check
it looks like everything is working proper.

Interested people may fetch it from:

	cowsrc.netrek.org:/cvs/cow

Have fun,

Kurt (007)

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: 007@netrek.org       Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017