Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

Re: SoundLib for FreeBSD

On Wed, 05 May 1999  Nicolas Blais wrote:
>1) Do you have any instruction on compiling bgsndplay for FreeBSD 3.1?

Never tried, but I asume freeBSD has a SUN compatible /dev/audio device.

So compiling with

	make au

should do it.

Also since the sound files in the distribution are linked to the .wav files,
you have to change the links to the .au versions for proper sound.

>2) I have done a port of Cow 3.0pl1 for FreeBSD 3.1, RSA enabled.  I'm
>just waiting for servers to install the key and I'll upload it to
>bigbang.  do I have to have an account, if not, where do I upload?

Uploading to bigbang is enough.

Kurt (007)

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: 007@netrek.org       Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017