Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:201] COW doesn't work

We could probably do with some more information.

Where did you download it from?  What size was the file once you had
finished downloading it?

I haven't heard of the ZIP files being incompatible with WinZip.

--
James Cameron   mailto:quozl@us.netrek.org   http://quozl.us.netrek.org/