Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

SourceForge

Well, the cat is out of the bag now.  So, to fill everyone in...

We are pooling many of our fragmented development efforts together under
SourceForge.  For those of you unaware, SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net)
is a free service provided by VA Linux which facilitates open source
development.  SF provides many features, some of which we already have,
some of which we find useful, and some of which we don't need.  But most
of us agree that moving to SF justifies the costs of time and effort.

Towards that end, the code, resources and people involved with COW, BRMH,
Paradise/TedTurner, Netrek 2000, RES-RSA, WWW, FTP and documentation are
in the process of moving to SF right now.  We encourage current and future
contributors use SF for submitting bugs, patches, etc.  If you want to
have direct developer access at SF, please contact the appropriate module
maintainer that you want to contribute to.  For example, ask Kurt Siegl if
you want to help with COW and ask Steve Sheldon if you want to help with
Netrek 2000.  Please visit the SF web site for details on how to use their
services.

Dave
--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2