Clue Pickup Mailing List Archive

Re: Why do SOB's Succeed in Internet Business & Nice Guys Fa

Why do SOB's Succeed in Internet Business & Nice Guys Fail?

Because they've discovered that success in direct email advertising
is very profitable.  They also know that their success depends on
these two factors:

Email list quality and the product you are selling!!!

Can Sending Bulk Email Make You Money?
If you've previously received the message pasted at the bottom of
this one and have not yet purchased...GREAT!  Not because it would
be a bad decision, (it was the best purchased I've ever made on the
Internet),

It's great you've waited because I'm going to make it a better deal for you.

I have been "succe$$fully" direct emailing for two years.  Normally,
I would say "never" buy addresses from a CD, but I can't say that
with this particular offer.  I was low on addresses myself and
decided to give this product a shot.  To my surprise, I got more
than my money's worth!!!

Now it's your turn!!!

Now you can get the same thing I did at half the price, plus
my two FREE bonuses that are worth over $200.
Why would I share these addresses with you at half the price
I paid?  Well, I know there will be hundreds of people
wanting these hot addresses to offer their products and
services as well.  So why not promote Internet commerce,
offer a great deal and make a few bucks at the same time?

Your investment is only $99.  Plus, if you order before Dec 15th,
you get two FREE Bonuses:

+ A Complete Guide to the Internet Manual
+ Stealth Professional Mass Mailer Program

Below is my order form.  I can accept major credit cards.
I'll even take your check as long as your bank is in the U.S.A.!!!

I will not process your order without your signature!!!  I am not shipping
CD's.  I will send you to my site to download everything you purchased.

Don't worry, if some idiot gets my download site shut down, I have
more than 20 more ready to go right now!!!

                         - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE - - - - - - - - - -

                     - - - THE MILLIONS CD  - VOLUME 6A - - -

                               *****  NOW ONLY $99.00   ****

NOTE:
You can buy from me whenever you want, but quality email addresses
need to be re-harvested every 30 days or less to maintain a good
deliverability ratio.  This CD list is hot NOW!!!

TO ORDER these addresses, simply print out the
ORDER FORM below and fax it to one of my orders centers.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover & Checks by Fax.

Put your initials next to the statement below.

_____Yes! I would like to order MILLIONS Vol. 6A email addresses
for only $99.00.

BONUS, No shipping charge!!!

*** For your security, the billing information MUST MATCH
that on your credit card or we cannot process your order.

DATE     /           /          /  (DD/MM/YYYY)

NAME_________________________________________

  - - OR - -

COMPANY NAME__________________________________

ADDRESS________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP___________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS (         ) ______________________

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS_____________________________

TO ENSURE ACCURACY, PLEASE TYPE OR CLEARLY SPELL
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN:  _______________________________

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

______VISA _____MASTERCARD _____ AMEX _____DISCOVER

CREDIT CARD# ________-________-________-__________

EXPIRATION DATE____/________ (MM/YYYY)

NAME ON CARD____________________________________

AMOUNT $____________________

(Required)
AUTHORIZATION SIGNATURE:_____________________________

CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

If you would like to fax a check, paste your check to the bottom of the
your completed order form then fax it to one of my orders centers.

If you fax a check, there is no need for you to send the
original check.  We will draft up a new check, with the exact
information from your original check.  All checks will be held
for bank clearance.  (7-14 days) Make payable to: "N.I.LLC"

Fax Order Centers:
        - - New York    (212) 504-0866
        - - California    (530) 481-8642

I will get an incredible response to this offer and all fax lines may be busy,
please, keep trying...you'll be glad you did!!!

You can also mail your order to:

Post Office Box 893
Sandy, Utah  84091-0893
U.S.A.

If you would like to be removed from future mailings
please copy and past the URL below into Internet Explorer
and enter your email address in the space provided.

Have A fun and safe holiday, and please remember if you
drink, don't drive!  The life you save maybe your own!!

http://sede.aecoc.es%647key=removeremoveindex=ixbtl730iq%403522794361/~joeb/remove/3589.htm

Here's the original advertisement I received...