From: Karthik Arumugham [mailto:karthik@arumugham.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 7:42 PM
To: vanilla-clue-pickup@us.netrek.org; vanilla-list@netrek.org
Subject: [CLUE-PICKUP:62] Draft League 2000 Update

The Draft League signups are going well. We have 102 signups so far! We're
going to be closing signups in 1 week, on March 15.

If you haven't signed up yet, go to http://draft.lagparty.org/ and do so!

It looks like we're short by about 2 captains right now. If you're
interested in captaining a team but didn't check it off, please email me.

There's now a submission-viewer at http://draft.lagparty.org/players/
(it's linked from the main page too). E-mails and hostnames are hidden for
privacy. You can sort by various fields and click on an e-mail for
extended information.

- Karthik