[VANILLA-L:637] Re: clue-pickup and vanilla-l must move

> Anyway, I have two options; I can ask the Netrek world if anyone wants to
> take up the lists.

I could volunteer for two years.  I'd have to work out what software to load
on this Digital UNIX AlphaStation of mine.  But from a network connectivity
point of view, it would be better to have it outside somewhere.

Is it time to see if you can get an MX record like netrek.org?  ;-)

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800