Vanilla List Maling List Archive

[VANILLA-L:703] Re: [VANILLA-L:698] Re: [VANILLA-L:697] Re: [VANILLA-L:679] Server code in CVS?

> Bob Campbell wrote:
> > If we're at all interested in using CVS to maintain the server code,
>
> Sigh.  Let's put it to the vote.  Reply to the list.
> I'll count ...
>
> 	[ ]  Yes, I think we should try CVS,
> 	[ ]  No, leave it as it is.
>
> I'd like to point out that I would vote no.
> You should have already read why.

I would have to vote no as well. I think source control is great but
for a project such as this I like the idea of a controller such as
James. Plus, for me, it is easier to have a look at what is still
going on development-wise so I can still put my 2 cents in :-)

Nick

+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++