[VANILLA-L:892] Decrypting RSA utilities?

I'm trying to decrypt the res-rsa2.7pl2.tar.gz.crypt file I got from
wormhole.  The command I'm running is:

crypt <key> <  res-rsa2.7pl2.tar.gz.crypt > res-rsa2.7pl2.tar.gz

but it gives me garbage (the file isn't recognized as a gzip file when
trying to gunzip it) .  Am I doing something wrong, does the file
depend on the endian of the machine, or has the key changed?  I got
the key back in 95.  In case it helps, I'm running on a sun4 machine.

-Jeff (specter)
+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++