[VANILLA-L:901] Re: [VANILLA-L:900] metaserver

On Jul 28,  0:30, Bob Tanner wrote:

>So, here is my sales pitch again. Any chance Real Time could be a
>backup metaserver location? Maybe even a round-robin DNS lookup would
>work?

An even easier solution would be if server maintainers would add
metaserver.eu.netrek.org to their .metaservers file. There is already one
such server, both on the us metaserver and on the eu one:

-h PrimeDirective.us.netrek.org         -p 2592    6  Nobody playing          B

Cheers, Frank