[VANILLA-L:887] Re: [VANILLA-L:885] Re: [VANILLA-L:884] they're playing our song...

On Sat, Jun 06, 1998 at 09:53:50PM -0400, Jeffrey Nowakowski wrote:

> Dave, could you release what you have and give an overview of your
> design?

Yeah, I'll have a day or two of vacation left at the end of this week when
my two week vacation is over.  I'm in California right now having a %#!(ing
blast of a time... When I get back, I'll submit what I have against 2.8p0

Dave.

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2
+