[VANILLA-L:874] Howdy

 Hi, it's me again!

 Several questions...

 - Is anybody using FreeBSD 2.2.6?

 - If so, with the Vanilla-stable release, have you noticed behavior
where RobotII started up with the '*' command does not exit properly?  I was
experimenting the other day, and ran out of processes.  I noticed that
RobotII was not exiting.  However, when I disconnected my client it did
exit, even though daemon was still running.  Something is hanging it up.

 - with the Vanilla-current release, I can't even connect to the server.
ntserv exits right after my client enters the game and receives it's first
update.

 Also was curious about status on INL project.  I know one question was
stats gathering.  At one time I experimenting with having the vanilla server
gather INL style stats.  It was fairly trivial(i.e. about 2-3 hours work) to
integrate stats collection from the INL source code into Vanilla.  Would
there be any interest in me repursuing that?

Steve
+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++