[VANILLA-L:18] Re: [VANILLA-L:16] Re: [VANILLA-L:11] Re: [VANILLA-L:7] Re: [VANILLA-L:1] Re: [VANILLA-L:881] Enable the "who" command?

On Thu, 21 May 1998, Bob Tanner wrote:

> Quoting Dave Ahn (ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu):
> > They are not moot points.  I object on principle.  I hope Bob follows
> > Netiquette and keeps the list addresses private.  Looking at the lack of
> > response on this list, though, I seem to be the only one who gives a damn.
> > Oh well, time to add more rules to my .procmailrc.
>
> Well, hurt my feels ;-)
>
> I give a damn. Personally I do not like the "who" commmand and would
> like it disabled, but I am also an admin and I cater to the users
> needs/wants, this is why I told Jeff to ask the list.
>
> Let the masses speak....

Well.

The most simple should be to have it disabled and if anyone wants a list
of all on this list simply mail and ask Bob, I don't expect it to be that
many requests.

/Mikael

+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++