Vanilla List Maling List Archive

INL robot logging bug

We've had a couple games this year where the stats didn't run
properly, displaying a 10-10 game with no player stats.  The reason
for this, it turns out, is that there's a big gap in the stats:

27179: INL->ALL  Teams chosen.  Game will start in 1 minute.
27179: INL->ALL  ----------- Game will start in 1 minute -------------
27179: INL->ALL  ----------- Game will start in 1 minute -------------
TIME: Game started at 924832783 seconds
27480: GOD->ALL  Galactic superpowers seek to colonize new territory!

So, end_tourney.pl never sees the start game.  Putting the start
game message in allows the stats to run normally.

Also, the game didn't end properly; it was in OT, with TGW up one planet,
they neuted and took ORG before the game ended (at 12-8).  I believe
they had two carriers there so it may have been a same-tick kind of
thing.
 -Tom