Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2747] CVS write access

Quoting Trent Piepho <xyzzy@speakeasy.org>:

> how does one go about getting this?

Talk to Bob Tanner.

>  I have some a bug fix and a new network feature I'd to get in.

What are they about?

> Posting things here and hoping someone feels like
> applying them is a slow and erratic procedure.

Or mail them to one of the addresses you see in the
CHANGELOG. Preferably to James.  We also hang out most evenings on
irc.openprojects.net #netrek.  Although we leave the window in the
background while we do real work, so it might take us a bit of time to
respond.  James (quozl) is present from 4-10pm PST while I'm around
from 5-8pm PST or so.

Tanner has also set up his CVS archive to mail the log entry and the diff -u
output any cvs commits to vanilla-devel@us.netrek.org if you want to
keep abreast of changes to the server and metaserver sources.

--Carlos V.

PGP signature