[VANILLA-L:1306] Re: [VANILLA-L:1305] Re: Clue check keyword update

Quoting James Cameron (cameron@stl.dec.com):
> Steve Sheldon wrote:
> > Remove the cluecheck code completely from the server source since it
> > is totally pointless and serves no purpose other than to piss people
> > off.
>
> Agreed.  Other votes?  The EJECT logic appears to have subsumed the
> functionality anyway.

I guess I like pissing people off then :-P

As a server admin, I like the clue check, argue all you want it does
force people to read. Yes, I know reading a message and responding is
ALOT different then reading in a real game. But I am still astounded
on the number of clue-check eject I see on Continuum.

At the same time the vicious eject seems to fix a lot of problems.
Personally I'd like to see the clue-check stay in as either a compile
time or run time option.

But, open source projects gravitate toward the best features and the
people who work the source. :-)

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700

+