Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2392] Meta foo

Quoting Jeffrey Nowakowski <jeffno@ccs.neu.edu>:
> I get garbled output when telnetting to the metaserver.

Could you and everybody else do me a favor?

Next time you see the garbled output, check the playerlist port on the
server in question (2591, or netrek -c) immediately and mail me both
outputs, please.

It might be control characters. I just added a control character
stripper on the login field as well.  But I can't really tell since I
can't generate the conditions that cause that output myself.

--Carlos V.