Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2393] INL robot now sees geno

Quoting Bob Campbell <rsc@scd.ucar.edu>:

> > > in that it takes into account beaming two down to an LPS planet with
> > > one differently?
> >
> > Huh?  I couldn't parse that.
>
> (in that it takes into account ((beaming two down) (to an LPS planet with
> one)) differently)?
>
> Of course, that's just my parser.

Ah, that makes sense.  My parens were around "with one differently".

I guess to answer the question, no. It doesn't take it differently. In
fact, you don't get to do anything with that second army.  The geno
falls through as soon as the planet has 0 armies.

The above paragraph is about daemon's geno check.

--Carlos V.