Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

sage.real-time.com networking blues

Has anyone noticed some strange lag to *.real-time.com since the
server move?  I'm getting 300ms lag differentials from two hosts on
the same subnet on my end, because packets are being routed differently
by ALTER.NET.  In fact, the problem seems to be at
mrnet-gw.customer.ALTER.NET.  From what I heard on pickup over the last
couple of days, I may not be alone...

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2