Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Clue-pickup mailing list upgrade

What               : Scheduled upgrade
When               : 21-Nov-1999 13:00 CST
Estimated downtime : 15 mins
Services effected  : Clue Pickup Mailing List
Computers effected : paladin.real-time.com/conjurer.real-time.com
Why                : Moving mailing list to new machine and new mailing list
                     Software.

Details
-------
Hello.

The Clue Pickup Mailing list is getting an upgrade.

I'll be moving the mailing list to our dedicated mailing list mail server and
changing the mailing list software from majordomo to ezmlm/qmail.

The address to post will NOT change. You can still use the old address, there
will also an additional address you can use to post which is:

vanilla-clue-pickup@us.netrek.org

[Un]Subscribing to the list has changed. Please take note:

--- Administrative commands for the vanilla-clue-pickup list ---

The list can handle administrative requests automatically. Please do not send
them to the list address! Instead, send your message to the correct command
address:

   <vanilla-clue-pickup-subscribe@us.netrek.org>

   <vanilla-clue-pickup-info@us.netrek.org>
   <vanilla-clue-pickup-faq@us.netrek.org>

The list is not archived at the following url:

http://archives.real-time.com/vanilla-clue-pickup

The list can be searched as well:

http://archives.real-time.com/vanilla-clue-pickup/search.html

I have automatically subscribed addresses from the old list to the new list.

Please contact me if there are any problems. Thanks.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700