Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: Training server

I just got through ftp'ing the file.

Working on dumbing down the dogfighting code may take some heavy
work and I'm not sure how effective it would be.  By comparison,
Iggy's code is relatively dumb and that would give most newbie's
a good run for their money.

Also, the nice thing about good dogfighting code is that it makes
up a bit for not being super clueful.

Brian