Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2700] Robot game results

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 you wrote:
>Ran an 8 on 8 standard INL game last night, FreeBot on one side,
>TeddBot on another.  FreeBot won, 13-7-0.
>
>For some reason, Tedd's bots chose to play BBs, which probably put
>them at a disadvantage.  All in all though, I think they were pretty
>evenly matched.

Tedd's robot has an undocumented INL option  -i. Did you use it?
If you don't use it the robot doesn't play well in games.

>And finally, a server side Cambot recording at:
>
>http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/jeffno/bot_game.cambot.gz
>
>Speaking of Cambot recordings: Kurt, can you view them with Cow?  When
>I try to it locks onto differently players randomly.  When I use my
>own patched version of Cow it works ok.

will check it with the latest CVS version.

Kurt (007)

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: Kurt.Siegl@freemail.at  Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017