Ascend Archive

Re: (ASCEND) Quake/QW and Pipeline 75 and NAT

I don't think this is a reasonable request. If you want to run Quake and
NAT, then you must use Multi-IP NAT (atleast for P75 rev B). This is
perfectly fine if you have all the available IPs for you local network.

However if you have a single IP (like me), need to get multiple machines
access to the Internet, have a Pipeline, and you want to run Quake then I
suggest the following. Configure the Pipe for Multi-IP NAT, connect the
router to a Linux box performing NAT/IP-Masquerade and the Quake module.

Or just purchase a subnet... My ISP sells 2bit subnets for $4/mo, which
should get 2 machines Quake.