Ascend Archive

(ASCEND) Dialout w/RADIUS

Hi,

I'm trying to get dialout to work with Radius authentication. I've set
up Radius per the
manual instructions. Incoming calls are no problem, and the "xyz-out"
profiles are
pretty much configured as per the examples, so in theory it should work.

My question seems kind of silly, but: how do I actually initiate the
outbound call? I tried
"remote xyz-out" from the terminal server command line, but I get a
"can't find profile
for xyz-out" message.

One of the hubs is a P400/BRI running 4.6Cp11, the other a Max-1800
running 5.0Ap24.
All remote pipelines operate in bridge mode.

thanks,
john dwyer
jtd1@pge.com