Ascend Archive

Re: (ASCEND) www- Radius attribute

Hi,

"R.Azrina R.Othman" <azrina@jaring.my> wrote:
> I'm not sure if anyone has fiddled with this on radius, but I'm trying to
> setup a http tunnel/allowed-access using radius attributes, so that the
> user login and allowed to use only http on xxx.com server

> test	password = "sdfs"
> 	Server-name = www.xx.com,
> 	Login-TCP-Port = 80,
> 	Framed-Protocol = PPP

Oh my god, what are you trying to do!??

Well, better try to assign a filter to the connection (Framed-Filter-Id) which
permits http-access only to the IP of your proxy-server and then force the
dialin user to use this proxy (e.g. squid) - which restricts Web access
to just the URLs you specify. You could even try to make the proxy
transparent.

Regards,

--
Jens Glaser     Am Holderstrauch 13, 36041 Fulda, 0661/9429507  jens@regio.net