Ascend Archive

(ASCEND) www- Radius attribute (fwd)

Once upon a time R.Azrina R.Othman shaped the electrons to say...
>I'm not sure if anyone has fiddled with this on radius, but I'm trying to
>setup a http tunnel/allowed-access using radius attributes, so that the
>user login and allowed to use only http on xxx.com server
>
>test	password = "sdfs"
>	Server-name = www.xx.com,
>	Login-TCP-Port = 80,
>	Framed-Protocol = PPP

What the hell is this?  Did you RTFM?

It *sounds* like you are trying to setup a packet filter to restrict
the users access, but this is certainly not how one does that.

-MZ
--
<URL:mailto:megazone@megazone.org> Gweep, author, webmaster, human being, me
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 781-788-0130