Ascend Archive

Re: (ASCEND) Nat setup help.

> Whatever is on the other end of the T1 or ISDN - the device that the P130
> "calls" to.  It should assign an IP to the P130 when the connection is
> established.  The P130 will use that on it's wan interface and route out
> through it as long as you have the P130 configured just like that Ascend web
> page says.

One last thought then is the 130 is going over a nailed T1. Not switched.
There is a way to make the TNT that is on the other end give the pipeline
a real ip address? Then route to that IP address? I wish I could just
route a real subnet, but in this case, this client needs it to appear
there is only one ip address involved on his end.
Thanks.

-andy

Follow-Ups: References: