Ascend Archive

(ASCEND) MaxDial support in 6.0.x

Folks,

I remember reading a little while back that modem outdial support for
the Max-4000 with E1 was provided in the non-extended code versions
(i.e. versions without the f or r prefix).  I'm running a number of
these (properly hash-coded) Maxen with K-56 DM-12s, so I guess I need
either eik.m40 (which isn't in the release tree for 6.0.4) or maybe
feiok.m40 (o for outdial, which also doesn't exist).  Eim.m40 does exist
and does include outdial support, it just doesn't work with my modem
cards.  Is there a version of 6.0.x code for the Max 4k with E1, IP,
K-56 and modem outdial support?  I'm afraid I've read the release notes
and I'm still ignorant.

Many thanks in advance,

Chris