Ascend Archive

Re: (ASCEND) v.90 release version? when?

At 12:26 PM 5/29/98 +0100, Leland E. Vandervort wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Just wondering is Ascend have a release date for the v.90 public release code
>yet..  According to their web site, it says the public release will be
"the end
>of May 1998" ... which is a little vague .. not to mention that it is
currently
>the end of May 1998.

According to the schedule, 6.1 is/was due out today. If it doesn't pass the
SQA
testing, then I guess we miss the target....more as I hear about it.

Kevin Smith			Ascend Communications...
Customer Satisfaction	...where Network Solutions never end.

Follow-Ups: References: