Ascend Archive

(ASCEND) Hangups... Anyone have this script:

Howdy

A while back, I saw a script on (I think) this list, which went through
radius logs and reported the frequency of C and P numbers, sort of like this:

C 45  94%
C 48   3%
C 185  3%

P 65  73%

etc....

Does anybody have this script?  I'm getting a lot of hangup complaints
(running 6.1.7/tik on all maxen, cistron radius 1.5.4.2), and need to
resolve this issue.

(If nobody can find this script, would someone like to whip one up? I'm
sure most people would find it useful, but I am not a scripter by any
stretch of the imagination - otherwise, I'd contribute it myself!)

Rob
----
Robert Hof,
Head-Honcho-Type			If at first you don't succeed, then
NETinc - The Internet People		skydiving definitely isn't for you.