RE: (ASCEND) cisco isdn routers into a TNT

This looks to me as the all-old problem with CISCO-PPP.

Have your customers check the configuration for the line

ppp authentication chap callin

If the "callin" is missing the cisco wants its called partner to authenticate
which the Ascend boxes reject.
The CIsco will then stop the connection with "remote does not authenticate".

HiH

Cheers

Burkhard Weeber
viastore systems GmbH