(ASCEND) Pipeline 75 questions

Hello all.  I have recently acquired an older model Pipeline 75 and was
hoping to get a few questions answered.  I hope I am not violating any
protocol by jumping right in with questions.

Anyway, here goes:

- The newest OS I can find for the older model is 6.0.13.  Is there
something newer?

- I would like to have it configured to dial my ISP with two B-channels, but
drop them as necessary for outbound POTs calls.  I can get one channel to
drop, but not both.

- After a reset, the Pipeline won't dial automatically.  If I manually dial
my ISP, it works fine thereafter.  Is this an OS bug?

- On the topic of OS bugs, the WAN LED is on all the time whether or not it
is in a call.

- Lastly, I would like to use http://www.dialpad.com (a free VIOP phone
service) through this connection.  If you check
http://www.dialpad.com/support/faq.html#private there are instructions for
configuring the ports necessary to support their Java app.  How do I
implement this in the Pipeline?

Thanks to all (in advance) for any help you can provide.

-- Steve Fintel