RE: (ASCEND) Pipe75 & Bootp

Mark,

Use HP's new web based configurator (JetAdmin 5.1).
When you point it to your printer it will show the current rev of code it is
running.
My gues is that it is running something old (less than A.05.05).
Use this same web interface to get the latest code from HP and upgrade you
printer
server's firmware.

BTW, just upgarded a J2250A last week and the new code DOES support DHCP.
I put the MAC address on the MS DHCP server as a "reservation".

Good luck.
Sincerely,
Nelson Llabona