(ASCEND) Alternate small fan for Maxen

Still on the quest for small fans for Maxen, I tried Digi-Key at Jim
Logan's suggestion.

They don't stock Elina Fan, but they do have a Panasonic fan that fits the
dimensions and power ratings. P9727-ND. It's a "hydro-wave" fan (did they
really say that?) rated at 16 CFM. They also have a P9726-ND that's lower
amperage and flows 12 CFM, but I don't think we need less air in these
things. The again, I don't know the CFM rating for the original Elina Fan
part.

Digi-Key has a $25 minimum order, but... they're out of stock. Dadgummit.

Just wanted to let the list know there is apparently an alternative to
those elusive (and unreliable?) Elina Fans.

I still... haven't found... what I'm looking for... tum tee too

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/