(ASCEND) Ascend radius: Build on Linux w/libc6?

Is there any way to build ascend's radius daemon under linux with libc6?

I get a whole screen 'o errors when trying to do so.

If not, is there another available radius daemon which will do accounting
which builds under libc6 and works with Ascend equipment?  I'm only
interested in the accounting info, the actual radius auth is handled between
our Max and NDS.

--
Shawn Barnhart swb@mercury.campbell-mithun.com
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight