(ASCEND) ts-command 'ppp' gives "Requested Service Not Authorized"

hi,

i have problems configuring my ascend max4/taos7.01.
perhaps someone already figured out, how to solve this.

my users get authenticated via radius, which works
perfectly via terminalserver *and* framed-user mode.

if some already authenticated TS-user wants to start
'ppp' via terminalserver he always gets the message:

         "Requested Service Not Authorized"

-------
Login: tr0010
Password:

    1.  PPP-Zugang

Bitte waehlen Sie (1,q)1
Requested Service Not Authorized
------

the "menu-mode" seems not to be the problem because the
TS also refuses to start ppp while in "command-mode".

this is my radius users-file. i use cistron-radius.

DEFAULT   Auth-Type = System, NAS-IP-Address = 194.95.194.2, Hint = "tr",
        Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool = 1,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
        Ascend-Idle-Limit = 300,
        Ascend-Menu-Item="ppp; PPP-Zugang",
        Ascend-Menu-Selector="Bitte waehlen Sie (1,q)"

i also follwed the instructions on the ascends webpage,
but it didnt work. (you need to register with aos first!)

http://aos.ascend.com/aos:/gennavviewer.html?doc_id=0900253d80002a15&doc_header=terminal

mfg
peter lerner
--
A LISP programmer knows the value of everything, but the cost of nothing.