(ASCEND) TNT: series 1 vs series 2 modem cards

A while back I remember seeing a post regarding power requirements
of the series I and series II 56kbps digital modem cards.  It had
a little chart of acceptable configurations for mixing the two
cards, and I believe it was related to the type of power supplies
in the chassis (based on serial number?).  I thought I saved the
message, but I can't find it.  I also couldn't find it in the mailing
list archives or on the ascend web site.  Can someone please point
me in the right direction?

My exact question is:
  If we buy a new chassis, with a T3 card (672 lines) can we stock it
  with 14 of the series II cards (672 modems)?  That would leave one slot
  left open.  There is a network card in one of the existing
  chassis in the stack.

Thank you very much for any assistance you can provide!