RE: (ASCEND) Blowing the default pwd on a p50

Sorry, you asked about jumpering and I sent the URL for java configurator...
here's the jumper version for all the pipelines... again, be sure to grab
the entire URL

http://aos.ascend.com/aos:/gennavviewer.html?doc_id=0900253d80002170&doc_hea
der=terminal>%20&doc_header=terminal

Richard Marshall