(ASCEND) MAX 6000 Performance

Wondering if anyone is currently running a MAX 6000 using CT1's and all 96
ports active.  Read something along the way that a MAX 6000 will not handle
more than about 91 concurrent connections.

We are currently using the MAX 6000 with PRI's, but are moving locations and
CT1's are a better deal.  With the current configuration, we have 92
concurrent connections and don't seem to have any problems.  With the CT1's
it could reach 96 on each box.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions, or have a current CT1
configuration, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share them with
me.  Thanks.

Greg@ewol.com