(ASCEND) Direct PC

Anyone know why I can't get Direct PC to surf the web when they connect up?
At first I though it was because proxy arp wasn't turned on, it is. They can
dial into the NOC's Max 4048 and surf no problem. But the remote pops that
connect in to the NOC on a Max 4004 with no analog modems only ISDN, they
don't work. I have RIP v2-both turned on, on the Max 4004, and the remote
Max1800 and Pipe 50, and Pipe 75. In two pops they dial into a PM2e30, in
the other pop they dial into Max4048's. I used to have this working when I
had everything running into a Pipeline 400T. Then I upgraded to the Max4004
and upgraded that software and everything stopped working. I know it isn't a
RADIUS issue because we only have 1 RADIUS database on 2 servers. They can
dial into the NOC pop and it works, but not the remote pops. It must be
something in the Max 4004 but I'm not sure what it would be.

Anyone have any clues that I might look for?

Tim Jung
System Admin
Internet Gateway Inc.
tjung@igateway.net