RE: (ASCEND) Radius: stop users from dialin two times (fwd)

I have maxstat around, it puts N/A for the idle time.

Andy Walden                        Work Email: andy@mtco.com.
Network Administrator, 		   Pers Email: andy@netimagination.com.
MTCO Communications		   Phone: (800) 859-6826
  " Reality is just Chaos with better lighting. "