Re: RADIUS STOP packet. (Was Re: (ASCEND) Radius: stop users from flaming^H^H^H^H^Hdialin two times) (fwd)

At 06:23 PM 3/30/99 -0800, MegaZone wrote:
>Once upon a time willp2 shaped the electrons to say...
>>Regarding this flame about Ascend's proprietary RADIUS attributes:
>>MegaZone- if you don't like it, don't run Ascend.
>
>I don't, and wouldn't.

If you needed a reason to doubt MZ's credibility, there it is. He doesn't
use Ascend yet he sends ridiculous messages to this list. In the past he
managed to add some good technical content to this list. Lately it's been
uninformed rants. The rest of this message is totally off the wall.

I guess I shouldn't bother replying since it sets him off every time. But I
just wanted to let our customers know that his suppositions are way off base.