(ASCEND) MAX-4xxx Radius Profile for ISDN, MPP....I'm missing something..

Hello all,

I've monitored this group for a while, and examined quite a few
luck to this question:

   "Exactly what entries do I have to put in a RADIUS user profile
    to assure that ISDN connections will bring up the 2nd channel
    when needed? "

I have  done all the standard stuff (see below ), but it doesn't work.
If I use a built-in Answer profile, then I can easily lock down the
2nd channel and sustain 128k connections. Using the RADIUS profile
just doesn't work. What gives?
----
Sample RADIUS entry for my test account:

randylewis Password = "**************"
        User-Service = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = MPP,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Ascend-Route-IP = Route-IP-Yes,
        Ascend-Idle-Limit = 600,
        Ascend-Add-Seconds = 5,
        Ascend-Remove-Seconds = 100,	<--- tried to extend the hang-in-there time
        Ascend-Seconds-Of-History = 90,
        Ascend-Target-Util = 50,	 <---- tried to encourage use of 2nd channel
        Ascend-Preempt-Limit = 10,
        Ascend-Maximum-Time = 0,	<---- don't kick me off too soon
        Ascend-Base-Channel-Count = 1,
        Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 2,
        Ascend-Minimum-Channels = 1,
        Ascend-Inc-Channel-Count = 1,
        Ascend-Dec-Channel-Count = 1,
        Ascend-History-Weigh-Type = History-Linear,   <---- I've tried them all!
        NAS-Port-Type = ISDN-Sync,
        Ascend-Bridge=Bridge-No,
        Ascend-Force-56 = Force-56-No

So, there you go. The above profile is what I've decided most closely emulates
the Built-In Answer profile that actually DOES allow a 2nd channel, but it
will NOT bring up the 2md channel.

Please share with me the secret 'words' that will make MPP for ISDN work.

Thanks in advance for you consideration.

Randy Lewis, RTMX
randy@rtmx.net

PS: We've used Ascend Pipeline 50's, Netgear ISDN TA's and USR Sportster 128k's
    during these test...all with the same results. Only 1 ISDN data channel
    at a time when using the RADIUS profile. Built in always allows 2 channels!
    Ick!