RE: (ASCEND) Question about Multi IP addr NAT

Thanks for all the suggestions and feedback.

I need Multi IP addr because I want the IP address of EACH PC to be NATed
to another IP address.  (I have used Single IP before, but it doesn't meet my
current requirements).  I do not want to translate ports, I want to translate IP
addresses,
because both PCs need to be accessible from the internet AND both run the
required application on the same TCP port (BTW we cannot change what port the
application runs on).

For those of you wondering what I am doing, this is the idea.
1.	P75 dials into local ISP.
2.	Each PC behind the P75 has access to the internet.
3.	Each PC behind the P75 uses an IPSEC client software to connect to
headquaters.
4.	Each PC behind the P75 has a secure, encrypted, IPSEC tunnel to
headquaters.

Both PCs behind the pipeline need to be NATed to different IPs.

For example :

LAN addresses					NATed addresses

PC1 10.10.10.2	---			---> 192.216.191.57
		P75 10.10.10.1
PC2 10.10.10.3 ---			---> 192.216.191.58

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Nelson Llabona