Re: (ASCEND) SNMP questions

What "Ascend documentation?"  I can't find OIDs listed in a rational
manner anywhere.  I found some OIDs that are useful from "maxstats" and
other--similar--perl scripts.
Peter... start with "mrtg" or at least "maxstats", "maxwho" and other perl
scripts.  Once you get data back from your max's you'll see how it's done
in the perl script.  Search in www.infoseek.com (for instance) for maxwho.

You have any OIDs listed... let me know, since the OIDs I'm using right
now are not the best.
Let me know if you need more help.

Thanks, ck