Re: [(ASCEND) MAX TNT modules compatibility]

You can install series 56 and series56 II in the same chassis.
If you going to populate series56 II cards it is recommended that
you use High output power supply.
Make sure the software has the binary image for both kind of cards.

mtg-

gcr@rcp.net.pe (Gustavo Cubas) wrote:
question is<br>could I install in the same chasis 1 module Series56 Digital
Modem Module and<br>1 module Series56 II Digital Modem Module ? or All Modems
Ascend Users Mailing List ++<br>To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to
ascend-users-request@bungi.com<br>To get FAQ'd:
<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq><br>