(ASCEND) Setting up Pipeline 75 or 85 using dial in center

I hope someone has tried this and can help because as usual the Lucent
(Ascend) manual just tease.

I read in the back of the Pipeline 50/75/85 Start Here Guide in Appendix C
that you can configure the phone numbers into the pipeline using a regular
touch tone phone (obviously it doesn't work on a P50 unless you paid to
upgrade to a P75).

It actually worked and I did communicate with the telephone switch and got
POTS dial tone from a fresh out of the box P85.

The manual goes on to state.

"To complete the installation you need to call a central installer who will
enter the rest of the settings on the basis of information you supply."

Under the heading of Completing the configuration the steps are

"To complete the configuration of the Pipline do the following:

1. Call the configuration group.  ...

2. Give the installer the ISDN telephone numbers for the Pipeline.

3. The installer will call the Pipeline and enter the remaining settings.
..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My questions are

1. Can I set up a central installation group?
2. if I can, How do I connect to a fresh out of the box Pipline, with POTS
or ISDN and what if any is the passwords etc.

Dave Joyce
Internet Manager
Rochester Telephone Company
(219) 223-0228